LITHUANIAN SMALL COLLECTIONS
LITHUANIAN DIRECTORY OF WATERBURY, CONNECTICUT
The collection consists of a mimeographed directory of Lithuanians in Waterbury, Connecticut which was compiled by Frank J. Hill in 1937. The directory is arranged alphabetically by surname and grouped in households. The directory contains information on relatives and occupations of individuals as well as street addresses for same.
The collection was transferred from the library in 1989.
This collection consists of a single volume of minutes from the Lithuanian League, a Philadelphia organization, for the years 1918-1932. The volume is entirely in Lithuanian.
This item was donated by Alphonse Sugint in 1975.
NORTHSIDE LITHUANIAN REPUBLICAN ALLIANCE OF PHILADELPHIA
The Northside Lithuanian Republican Alliance of Philadelphia was founded in 1908, "believing that the best interests of citizens and prospective citizens of the United States are to be found in club life and that these people are naturally inclined toward fraternalism."
The collection consists of a single volume of minutes covering the years 1912-1918. Also present are photocopies of pages of the organization's fortieth anniversary banquet and dance, held in 1948 (for original see SPC 981). The volume and the bulk of the program are in Lithuanian.
The collection was donated by Alphonse Sugint in 1975.